Eden by the Sea is an establishment of quiet comfort and relaxation for our guests. In keeping with this atmosphere, the proprietors have established the following Guest Policies.
1. Arrival time is 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM. Late or early arrivals must be made by prior arrangement. Check out time is noon.
2. Breakfast is served at 8:30 AM.
3. Guests may read any of our literature found in the Library or Conservatory. Please return the literature to the rightful place or leave it in your suite prior to your departure.
4. A spouse or parent must accompany guests under 19 years of age. No children under 16 please.
5. Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets.
6. Sleeping accommodations are for registered guests only. If you wish to bring visitors during the day, please make the proprietors aware of this prior to the arrival of your guest. Please, no more than one visitor per guest and no overnight-unregistered guests.
7. We ask that all guests keep noise to a minimum in consideration of other guests.
8. Music and electronic entertainment in the Conservatory must be played at a volume that will not disturb other guests and must be turned off by 10 PM.
9. Music and electronic entertainment in guest rooms must be played at a volume that will not disturb other guests at any time.
10. This is a drug free establishment; no illegal or recreational substances are permitted on the grounds or in the home at any time. Any person under the influence or known to be in possession on the property will be asked to depart at the proprietor’s discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Smoking is not permitted in or near Eden by the Sea Home or Guest Cottages. We cater to patrons that have allergies and sensitivities to odors and tobacco smoke. Smoking will only be permitted 150 feet from the home in a designated area. Please consult with the proprietors to identify this area. All our rooms require ozone as a result of smoking in any room. There will be a $500 charge added to our fee.
12. Firearms are not permitted on the grounds or in the home at any time.
13. Guests returning late (after 10 PM) are asked to enter the home quietly so that other guests retiring early will not be disturbed.
14. During our summer rate season and over holiday weekends, we require a two night minimum stay. We will make exception to this only if we have a room available for one night which has been booked on both nights (before and after) the vacant date.
15. We require a 7 day cancellation notice during our winter rate season, a 14 day cancellation notice during our summer rate season and holidays. All other cancellations will result in a charge equal to a one night stay for all rooms booked. There will be a $15-$25 cancellation fee for all cancellations. In the event of a family crisis, please consult with the proprietors to negotiate this policy.
16. Special requests must be made prior to or upon arrival, depending on the request. Be sure to inquire well in advance of any special requests to ensure prior arrangements are made.
17. We require the first night as a deposit, paid at the time of booking. This will be charged on either your VISA or MASTER CARD at the time of booking.
18. To make a reservation and to learn more about our guest rooms and amenities, refer to our Rates & Reservations page.
19. Guests will be held responsible to pay for all damages resulting from negligence, recklessness or misuse of Eden by the Sea property.
20. Our insurance requirements prohibit all open flames, including the burning of candles and incense, in this facility at any time.